Happy New Year
If you reading this email, you’re one of the lucky ones. Millions didn’t make it to this space of time, on the brink of ushering in a new year. But you and I did! What a blessing!
I don’t know about you, but 2021 hasn’t disappointed me. Like everyone else, I endured some rough patches. But overall, because of my, “God will never leave nor forsake me” attitude, I choose to focus on all the good things.
Some of those good things include:
1. Leaving a company that I no longer wanted to be at after 23 years.
2. Acquiring a new job in an industry I lm excited to be apart of— librarianship!
3. Completing second master’s degree (which aided in #2)
4. Being apart of growing podcast, Conversations Between Widows.
5. Being published in two successful books: Chicken Soup For the Soul: I’m Speaking Now and A Widow’s Resilience
I really want to add, too, that I have opened myself up to a new love since losing my husband four years ago, but I wasn’t sure if y’all wanted to hear about that piece 🤔
I’m expecting even greater things to come in 2022. Not just for myself, but for you too!
Happy New Year! Be safe!