Yes, baby! If you’ve got to exercise, why not have some fun! And what is more fun than many of our favorite childhood activities–hula hooping! Remember how much fun that used to be???
Just because you’re all grown and responsible doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy rolling that tube all around your body.
Of course, to get that body in the picture above, you’ll need to do a lot more than hula hooping BUT hooping is still good for you! Lol. Below you’ll find some of benefits of hooping as detailed Hooptnotica.com:
1. Hooping is a complete core workout.
2. Hooping is a full body workout (you’ll have to incorporate some basic moves that involve arms and legs)
3. Hooping will make you feel the burn! “Hooping has been proven to burn over 400 calories per hour by the American Council on Exercise…”
4. Hooping is good for the heart.
5. It improves your spines strength and flexibility
There’s more. Check out the full article for complete details: Hooping Benefits
Naturally Yours (in Fitness too!”